Thursday, July 31, 2014

Club Penguin Updates - Thursday 31st July 2014

Hey guys, Jack here.

Before I start, I'd like to say something important. I am starting to grow away from Club Penguin now, so I will only be keeping up to date on updates, and possibly daily party items. Secondly, I will not be posting anything next week as I am on holiday/vacation. I start on Friday 1st August to Saturday 9th August.

That being said, there are some epic updates this week guys, so let's get started!

Let's start off with the awesome mini-event! The event is called 'Turbo Race 3000' and it's pretty cool for a mini-event!

If you waddle over to the right hand side, you can get yourselves 2 free items! They are called the 'Go-Karter Helmet' and the 'Go-Karter Suit'! Now, as you probably guessed the Go-Karter Helmet is for members AND non-members, while the Go-Karter Suit is unfortunately members only! Sorry guys!


I equipped my Go-Karter Suit and started racing! When you are racing, you aren't racing anyone, it's just a 3 lap course. It isn't even timed, so there is no need to rush! To start your trial, just go to the starting line, and wait for the countdown to get to 'GO!'. And then you can... well go!


To complete a lap, you must go past all of the lights around the course, so that the game knows you aren't cheating! These lights also change colour when you are doing laps 2 and 3!


You can see at the top of your screen which lap you are on too!


When you have done all 3 laps, you can make yourself forward to the results podium!


I think this is a great mini-event!

The Club Penguin Times Issue #458 was also released today!

The main headline is: Go-Kart Races For Everyone!


The second headline talks about how a 'success' the Music Jam was this year. In my opinion it was more of a failure than a success, but you know... each to their own!


Finally, you can see some Upcoming Events for Next Thursday. I guess you could call this section my update post next week, as I won't be here, because I'll be on holiday/vacation!


There isn't a new EPF message yet, but there will more than likely be one released sometime in the week.

Well that's all for now guys,

Waddle On!

-Jack 55588


No comments:

Post a Comment